ENTERPRISE STORAGE HARD DRIVE
750GB Seagate ST3750330NS, 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0 GB/s 3.5′ Internal HD -Bare Drive Price: $50 (Neg), Qty: 1 B6-10
These drives provide the following key features:
• 7,200 RPM spindle speed.
• High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 300 Mbytes per second).
• Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Quiet operation.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
• Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
The Seagate Barracuda ES.2 drive is the perfect solution for high-capacity enterprise storage applications such as the migration of mission-critical transactional data, from tier 1 to tier 2 (nearline) storage, where dollars/GB and GB/watt are a primary concern. With energy-saving PowerTrim features, superior rotational vibration tolerance and a high throughput SATA 3Gbps interfaces, the Barracuda ES.2 drive provides world-leading technology and value.