By putting predictive analytics directly in the hands of actuaries and analysts, QIS’s cloud-based InsureWatch helps carriers of all sizes stay competitive.
(PRWeb July 13, 2016)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/07/prweb13547810.htm
By Jim Hare Gartner, Inc.
If you’re transitioning your career to analytics, you’ll find this blog useful for assessing which training option is right for you
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
var m3_u = (location.protocol==’https:’?’https://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’:’http://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’);
var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);
if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ‘,’;
Researchers in the US and China explore rice genomes with AWS analytics tools to develop drought and disease resistant crops.
At the recent Dreamforce 2015 conference announced that it has opened the programming model surrounding the Salesforce Wave Analytics Cloud.